Rustic Lodge - Eco Friendly

Starting at: $179.95







The Rustic Lodge is an Environmentally Safe "Green" Dog House. Made from eCo-Flex, a new non-toxic material that is comprised of post consumer recycled polymers and wood fibers, eco-Concepts products are the first products of their kind that are truly "Green" eco-Concepts dog houses are resistant to pests, rot, weather and moisture.


Will look great and last for years! Available in 2 sizes, assemble in minutes, panelized structure for no-tool assembly. Rustproof, chrome plated steel inner structure.

Heavy / Multiple / Oversize Items:


This icon means additional shipping charges may apply Depending on the weight and dimensions of a product or quantity of products, additional shipping charges does or may apply. If the shipping charges differ or are greater than the stated shipping charges, one of our representatives will contact you for approval. Your order will not be placed, until you accept the additional fees.


With a high wood content, the Rustic Lodge Eco Friendly Dog House looks like and - in many ways - are like wood. The big difference comes in that unlike wood, it is weatherproof, moisture proof, rot proof and insect proof. This dog house has a natural red cedar finish that will remain new looking for years, a big advantage over other wooden dog houses.


~ Rustic Lodge Eco Friendly Dog House Benefits:
* Green - Made with eCo-Flex™, an exclusive blend of recycled polymers, wood waste and sawdust. 90% of eCo-Concepts homes are eCo-Flex. The remaining 10% is made up of the chrome steel frame and connectors * Assembles in minutes - Most houses are 6 or 7 panels and the ridge header. * All connectors are installed and adjusted at the factory so assembly cannot be easier. No tools required. * Sturdy - Steel reinforced at connection points and on larger panels where weight will be a factor such as floors or roofs. Easily supports weights in excess of what is typical for pets sized to the space in the house. * Durable - eCo-Flex is designed with outdoor use in mind. Basic composition is similar to the materials used in outdoor decking materials for home or commercial applications. eCo-Flex is impervious to weather, will not rot or mildew. Color is locked in, UV protected. * Lasting Beauty and Versatility Comes with a beautiful red cedar finish that is locked in. Will remain looking this way for years. Due to the high wood content in eCo-Flex, the houses including the roof panels can be painted any color with an exterior latex paint.


MEDIUM - 32.5" L x 29.5" W x 30" H - For Dogs up to 50 Pounds
LARGE - 38" L x 31.5" W x 31.5" H - For Dogs up to 100 Pounds




Add to Cart:


  • Model: ECOH201ES+